A collaborative process between the owner, architect, consultants, and the general contractor, the owner will be involved throughout the process and will have a clear understanding of the project’s cost and schedule.
Colin Construction will work with the team assembled to do the following:
- Conduct site assessments to identify code compliance and constructability issues as well as impact of construction on ancillary spaces.
- Design and plan around identified issues up front to minimize delays during construction.
- Develop budgets to determine costs based on project information gathered to date.
- Provide cost-saving ideas to allow budget to meet desired goals and minimize project costs.
- Develop schedules that monitor design, permitting timeline, and construction. Identify lead-time items and critical path issues.