Eliminates the traditional conflicts of construction by putting the owner, general contractor, architect, and consultants on one team managed by Colin Construction. The owner issues only one contract to the general contractor that covers design and construction services. This delivery method, managed by Colin Construction, results in a more efficient, collaborative process that allows the owner to return to treating patients right away.
Once the owner issues the contract to our team, Colin Construction’s position mirrors the PRECONSTRUCTION model:
- Tailor the design team to your specific project needs and issues contracts to that team and ultimately manages the design.
- Bring in key sub-contractors to work with the team to identify and suggest cost-saving ideas and constructability along with initial budget projections.
- Manage the project as it progresses from design to permit to construction and finally closeout.
- Single point of contact for the owner throughout all phases of the project.
- Address discovered conditions immediately and works directly with the design team for most cost effective solution while mitigating any impact to project schedule.